Miscellaneous

My blog is about just stuff and random things that happened in my years. I happen to be 96 years of age and have lots of things that have happened in my time.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

NO VODKA!!!

I woke up this morning and took out me curlers from me hair and got into my slippers to go over to me licker cabnet and have a quick liddle drink while me nerses weren't lookn'. But when I got there I saw that there wasn't any vodka! "This is a tradgedy!" I wailed "Where on earth am I going to get another bottle of vodka on a Sunday? I can't go out today, I'm dyeing my hair! I'll have to get Crazy Phil on the job.....imagine what he'll do with my money...he'll probably spend it on booze or something equally vile. The only alchahols I' like is beer, wine, champagne, rum, whisky, scotch, and at the top of the list, VODKA! That reminds me, I wish I had some vodka, I'll have to get Crazy Phil on the job, I'll be dyeing my hair or I'd go myself. Imagine what he'll do with my money, he'll probably spend it on booze or something equally as vile, the only achahols that I like are beer, wine, champagne, rum, whisky, scotch, and at the top of the list VODKA! I wish I had some vodka..."

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 am, Blogger Quirkie said…

    This reminds me of Jack's conversation with The Giant in The Stinky Cheese Man. Only this is much scarier.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home