Miscellaneous

My blog is about just stuff and random things that happened in my years. I happen to be 96 years of age and have lots of things that have happened in my time.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

About me.

Like, well, like, telling you that I'm really, like, 23 I have to, like, tell you a little bit about me.
Like, well, of course you know that I'm a model so..., like, I won't you to know a few, like, other things.
Well, like, I love chocolate, absolutely crazy about teddys, um... love to read magazines and like, my abosolutely fav thing of all is like, going shopping.
Well,like, I love to go shopping for new clothes, um...teddys,um... chocolate and...mostly shoes, but also love shopping for.................................
Well, like, like..........THINGS!!!
Ok, thats it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home